- DEC.Vice President Chien-Jen Chen visited i-Ride Experience Center of Brogent.
- DEC.Dentsu Japan invested in Brogent’s subsidiary “Brogent Japan Entertainment.”
- NOV.Brogent’s new VR product “Q-Ride” launched in IAAPA Attractions Expo in Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
- NOV.Brognet’s i-Ride Experience Center officially opened in Kaohsiung Software Park.
- OCT.The Flying Theater “This is Holland” of Netherland officially opened in Amsterdam.
- SEP.Won Europe’s Best New Ride of the European Star Awards 2017.
- JUN.The Flying Theater “Voletarium” of Germany’s prestigious Europa Park officially opened.
- APR.The Flying Theater of Spain’s famous theme park officially opened.
- MAR.Activated the filming project “Flying Over Australia” with Cutting Edge, a leading Australian filmmaker.
- MAR.Feng Tang, Minister without Portfolio of Executive Yuan, came to Brogent to experience i-Ride flight theater.
- DEC.Awarded the Enterprise with Outstanding Contribution by Export Processing Zone, M.O.E.
- SEP.The Lord Mayor of Brisbane, Australia, Graham Quirk, visited Brogent with the Brisbane delegation and experienced i-Ride flight theater.
- JULY.The Research and Development Center of Somatosensory Content between Brogent and Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology was established.
- MAY.The Joint Research and Development Center between Brogent and National Sun Yat-Sen University was established.
- APR.APR. New launch of i-Ride flight theater "FlyOver America" in Mall of America, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- MAR.President-Elect Ing-Wen Tsai came to Brogent to experience i-Ride flight theater as the final stop of her industry journey.
- MAR.Grand opening of the 4D motion simulating theater in the famous European safari “Zoo Emmen”in Netherlands.
- JAN.Grand opening of the 2nd stage Office Building.
- DEC.The grand opening of i-Ride flight theater themed "Attack on Titan" was held in Shan-Shun World, Toufen Township, Miaoli County, Taiwan.
- NOV.Awarded government subsidies under the international market development program by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- NOV.Attended 2015 IAAPA Attraction Expo in Orlando, Florida, U.S.A.
- JUN.Attended 2015 IAAPA Asian Attraction Expo in Hong Kong.
- MAR.Awarded the Potential Mittelstand Enterprise for the 3rd Taiwan Mittelstand Award held by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA.)
- MAR.Became one of the selected companies for "Southern Taiwan High Growth Business Tour" organized by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- FEB.President Ma came to Brogent to experience the i-Ride flight theater.
- JAN.Signed another MOU with Kodansha Ltd. to broaden the scale of the cooperation.
- OCT.Signed the "Attack on Titan" IP licensing contract with Kodansha Ltd.
- JUL.Fuji Q Highland held the Grand Opening of the i-Ride flight theater "Fuji Airways" in Fujiyoshida, Japan.
- JUN.Held the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the 2nd stage of R&D Center.
- APR.i-Ride received the 2014 Taiwan Excellence Reward for the category of fashion, life, culture and creativity product.
- OCT.Signs the Memorandum of Understanding with Kodansha, Japan.
- OCT.Attends the National Palace Museum 1st New Media creative contest,3D interactive new media art gains honorable mention.
- SEP.Attends Asia Pacific Cities Summit at Kaohsiung.
- JUN.The new genernation of i-Ride, Fly Over Canada, opens in Vancouver, Canada.
- APR.i-Ride opens at Anime themed shopping center in Hangzhou, China.
- FEB.i-Ride received the certificated of business operation in China.
- JAN.Moves into new research and test center at Kaohsiung Software Park.
- DEC.Stock market launch or IPO.
- OCT.i-Ride passed China Class A large entertainment equipment designe identification.
- JUN.Builds new research and test center at Kaohsiung Software Park.
- OCT.Registered on emerging stock market.
- OCT.4D Theater completes at E-DA World.
- SEP.Approved public offering of stock.
- JUN.Opening of 4D Theater at Formosan Aboricinal Culture Village.
- JUN.Smart home energy management system provides visual HMI at Computex Taipei 2011.
- JAN.9s-Weather reaches 65000 downloads and still volumes up.
- OCT.New launch the social networks application 9s-People at Android Market, S Mart and Hami.
- JUL.New launch 9s-Weather and GoGoRobot 2 at Android Market, S Mart and Hami
- JUL.The great opening of Fly Over Taiwan at E-DA World.
- JUN.E-DA THEME PARK Soaring TAIWAN trial operation. E-DA THEME PARK 4 D Movie Theater signed.
- APR.New launch the 3D user interface solution of smart book for Android.
- MAR.Fly Over Taiwan at E-DA World completes at E-DA World.
- FEB.Brogent designed 3D user interface solution is adopted to demo NVIDA's Tagra 2 on MWC.
- OCT. Partner with Mobinnova to develop fancy 3D UI and multimedia player for the Smartbook Join ARM's SCA (Solution Center for Android), providing 3D family solution to Android.
- SEP. New launch of 3D Customized UI and Multimedia application for Consumer Internet Devices. Brogent's user interface solution is adopted into an enterprise used handheld device launched by Motorola.
- MAY. Partner with Eten (Acer) for new UI.
- FEB. Motorola developed the A3100 series with Brogent's technologies of user interface solution.
- OCT.Signs Fly Over Taiwan contract with E-DA World.
- OCT.Goldtek adopted Brogent's camera application.
- MAR.BBK China adopts Brogent's 3D optimized UI & 3D Games for its "i8".
- FEB.New Launch of 3D Interactive UI based on Windows CE for portable devices.
- FEB.Brogent's 3D user interface solution is adopted by Lenovo into its handheld of the MTK platform.
- JAN.Brogent's new widget supported 3D user interface solution is adopted by Gigabyte Communications (GBC) on MWG.
- JAN.Partner with NVIDIA for 3D Software Solution on Tegra™ platform.
- NOV.Partner with Open-Plug for 3D Software Solutions on its platform, ELIPS.
- SEP.Enter into License Agreement with Mitac for 3D MMI Shell on GPS PND.
- JUL.Awarded by DoIT of Ministry of Economic Affairs "The Best Innovation Achievement of SBIR".
- JUN.Brogent's 3D user interface solution is adopted by Konka.
- JUN.Brogent's 3D user interface solution is adopted by MSI into its multimedia and album applications of handheld products.
- FEB.New launch of 3D Games based on ARM7 – Jr. Jones Venture & 3D Tetris Partita.
- FEB.Partner with CoAsia for intelligent Multimedia Application on Samsung 244x processor.
- DEC.Brogent is awarded by Economic Affairs Taiwan "2006 Industrial Innovation Achievement".
- DEC.New Launch of 3D Extreme Sports Game based on ARM9 – 3D Snow Boarding.
- NOV.Garmin adopted Brogent's Audio codecs for its PND.
- OCT.Enter into MOU with iWOW Singapore for Audio Library on TI LoCosto.
- SEP.Enter into Buy-Out Contract with MTK for 3D games based on ARM 7 architecture.
- SEP.New Launch of 3D Games based on ARM 7 – Heatbreaker II, GoGo Robot II, 3D Rubik's Cube.
- MAY.Join "M-Taiwan Program" by IDB Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- MAY.Enter into MOU with MBK for bundling 3D MMI on ARM 7 based feature phone.
- MAR.Join OMA's Supporter Membership.
- FEB.Enter into MOU with MediaTek for bundling 3D game on ARM 7 based Feature Phone.
- DEC.Join Co- Marketing with Dopod for IT Month 2005.
- DEC.Join Freescale's Developer Network.
- DEC.Brogent's multimedia player application in WinCE is adopted by Sheng Jay Automation Technologies Co.
- NOV.Dopod adopts Brogent's 3D MMI Shell for Windows Mobile.
- SEP.Brogent is selected as Microsoft In-ROM ISV partner for its Multimedia CODECs and 3D Graphic solutions.
- AUG.Brogent is selected as Gold Level Partner in Windows Embedded Partner Program.
- JUL.Join Khronos's OpenGL ES® Membership.
- JUL.Brogent's Audio/Video codec and equalizer are embedded in O2's smart phones.
- JUL.Brogent's 3D user interface solution and games are adopted by Gigabyte Communication.
- MAY.Brogent's MIDI player is embedded in ASUS P505 series.
- MAY.Debut of Leading 3D MMI (Man Machine Interface) for handheld devices.
- FEB.Join Co-Marketing with Dopod in Taipei Game Show.
- FEB.Brogent's Audio/Video codec technologies are adopted by Eten into its PocketPc Phone series.
- OCT.Debut of Leading OpenGL ES® Bundled Games for handheld devices.
- SEP.Enter into MOU with Pocketnet Wireless Technology Inc. for MPEG-4 kernel technology.
- JUL.Join TI's OMAP Developer Network.
- MAR.Enter into License Agreement with Wistron, Mitac and Foxconn for MPEG-4 kernel technology.
- APR.Enter into MOU with BenQ and Mitac for MPEG-4 kernel technology.
- MAR.Debut of MPEG-4 Codec Mobile Phone Version.
- DEC.Debut of MPEG-4 Codec Java Version
- FEB.Debut of 3D animation with virtual reality on website.
- SEP. Brogent Technologies, Inc. is established.