Intellectual Property Rights Stateme
Before your use of this website, please carefully read all the terms and conditions listed in this legal notice. Your use of the information provided on this website will be deemed that you agree to abide by every term and condition as follows:
- Trademarks, copyrights of all the contents and materials published on this website (the “Information”) belong to us.
- None of the Information provided on this website may be duplicated, reproduced, transmitted or modified, either in part or in whole, in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our prior permission.
- Except as noted on any webpage, you, under a reasonable scale, may download or print out the Information from this website for research or personal non-profit purposes.
- None of contents of material downloaded or printed shall be modified arbitrarily without our prior permission.
- We shall not be liable for any infringement occurring from your using the Information on this website. You shall be responsible for any damage suffered as a result of such infringement.
- This website may contain links to other websites which are not maintained by us and which are provided solely for your convenience to access such websites. We do not endorse any responsibility of the contents of such other websites.
- Any dispute which arises out of or in connection with this website shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and shall be submitted to Taiwan Taipei District Court as the first court of jurisdiction to resolve disputes.